Monday, February 27, 2012

My Birthday Boy

Here he is......Mr. America! Luke loves to wear daddies boots, but he can't walk around in them very well. They are too big and heavy. So, Luke figured out mom's boots are so much easier to walk around in. And much more fashionable........


My handsome little men in some new hats my pal, Jenn, made for them.
Luke always wants to "help" me when I make dinner. So, this time I let him chop up some  tomatoes. Don't worry, he used a butter knife.

What a big boy! And soooooo handsome!

Big brother and little brother. So Handsome!

Potty training is just beginning.....I think. He has had NO interest in it until this weekend. Well, a little bit of interest. We will see how this goes......

How time fly's! My Luke is 3 now. It is hard to believe when I think of what life was like before him. (What life?) The past 3 years has been so beyond my wildest dreams. All those years of waiting for a sign that we would ever have a baby, seem like they don't exist anymore. We are so blessed to have Luke in our life. He is such an energetic, happy, smart, and funny little man! I love you Luke!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn Baldwin said...

Happy birthday mister Luke.

Whitney said...

Hahahahahaha - I love that picture of him using his potty. Cracks me up!