Sunday, May 17, 2009

New to this....

So, I finally jumped on the band wagon and started a blog. I'm not really sure how to do this, but I will give it a worthy effort. It's fun to read other blog's and hear about interesting things in their life. Hopefully I won't bore anyone to tears.
Ben and I have had great fun with parenting so far. I especially love every second of it! Even when I only get 4-5 hours of sleep. Those late night feedings are precious. When he looks up at me and cracks a smile (while milk leaks out of his mouth), I truly think that my baby boy is the most handsome baby I have ever seen. My heart continually melts over and over again. I didn't know you could have so much love in your heart. Motherhood is the greatest blessing and we are so grateful to finally have our baby.
Luke is such a good baby. He rarely cries (only for food, or sleep) and he is very social these days. He is just starting to coo and "talk". He gives the biggest smiles I have ever seen. And he is already flirting with the ladies. We loves all of his girl cousins and even smiles at the women in the ward. Luke seems to be growing like a weed. He is over 13 pounds now and he is only 2 1/2 months old. I can't believe how time is flying. I've already gone back to work. Now that was the hardest thing to do. I bawled the whole day before and the morning of. Dropping him off and walking away had to be harder then the whole birth process. Luckily I am only working a couple of days a week. And I will get used to it with time. ( I hope)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! I'm glad that you finally started a blog. Just keep playing with things (like the layouts and colors and fonts) until you get the hang of it. The more you play, the easier it becomes.